"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.24.2006

True Stories:

-I have the highest free-throw average of all the girls in my gym class. Seriously. 50%.

-I just made a Bio test my bitch... only I wish Alex was at school today so I could tell her... because we definitely (ab)use that expression way too much. Only, no, she is sick, and that makes me sad. Le sigh.

-My dad thinks that me and my algebra-deficient self are going to hike it over to NWTC for college.

-I shop at the Red Fancy Market.

-Actual conversations:

Allison (I think): Is Mr. Schultz's baby a boy or a girl?
Mrs. Campbell: Yes...

Mrs. Campbell: Well, you know how when you have a heart attack, you can only feel it in one shoulder?
Me: Yeah, that happens to me allll the time.

-George calls bolding text "a special effect."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous babbled mindlessly...

This site has been discontinued. It contained nothing useful, entertaining, or valuable whatsoever.

6:28 PM

 
Anonymous A long-time secret fan babbled mindlessly...

I disagree entirely! But, I guess, sometimes it's nice to start anew. Please post a link to wherever you end up.

9:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous babbled mindlessly...

Hey

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I always look for great blogs and ways to get free blog traffic. I found a website that gives away unlimited traffic hits. If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands can see it for free. well, not to sound like an ad, I look forward to all the updates, thanks again.

Jessica

2:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home