"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.23.2005

A Quick One

So, just to write something on here:

1 . Elbow update- I went to get my stitches out yesterday and, because I am extra-super-good at bone-healing, I do not need another cast. This is good news (mostly beacause I can wear sweaters again.) However, I still have a sling and very minimal range of motion, so I'm still typing with one hand, so I still won't be blogging. But, by December 13th, I will be back. You have a date now. Put it on your calendars.

2. Bizarre things this blog gets hit for (I wanted to write something mildly humorous, so here it is:)

-"Russian trailer trash"
-"Kelly Ripa's kids names" (at least three times a week)
-"rock me like my back ain't got no bone" (that was a song we heard in Paris that Kathy would not stop singing)
-"animated tall giraffe with very short legs running"
-"(various celebrities mentioned on here) naked"
-"Roni Deutch"

Yes. Life is crazy. Have a good Thanksgiving, everybody.