"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.14.2005

Yo, Slut. Wuzzup?

Ohhh my goodness. Could this week get any more entertaining? Oh yes it very much could. And the Preble-NDA game is tonight!! I better see all you there, because this is the biggest, hugest, most important game of the year. And, also, we're going to win. Or at least we had better. I know that even if we don't win, we'll still be an amazing, phenomenal team, and you all better not act depressed and emo about it so long as we tried our hardest.

But, still, I'm thinking our hardest? Is going to kick theirs.

Anyway. Today was actually pretty boring in the morning. The executive board meeting was pretty exciting. I am on the Fall Fest planning committee, so that is fun.

Mrs. Brown: I have one of those men on a stick in my front yard.
Mrs. Mellberg: A straw guy?
Angelina: Um... are you guys talking about a scarecrow?

During Geo/Trig, Mrs. Mellberg made her presence known in the French room, which is next door to our Geo/Trig classroom, by screaming, "HIIIIIIII MADAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!"

Of course, now we shall discuss history. Jacob drew a very elaborate representation of yesterday's infamous story on the board and then Mrs. Campbell came in and laughed.

Me: How are the frogs now? Are they doing any better?
Mrs. Campbell: I think so. Fuzzy's hand is still fuzzy, though. I'm hoping it will just fall off.
Someone: Oh, then it will match that other frog that got its hand chewed off by the fish.
Mrs. Campbell: Yeah, it will! If Fuzzy's hand falls off and I can still find it, I will put it in a Ziploc bag and bring it in to show you guys.

Yes. That conversation pretty much explains why our school is insane in the best possible way. All of us are definitely praying for Fuzzy's hand to fall off now.

Mrs. Campbell: Seriously, though. The frogs are doing better. And you guys better not make fun of me. You know what I did to fish. Think of what I could do to you... And then Grace would walk into the bathroom and say, "Mom, there's a Flaten in our toilet!"
Alyssa: Thaaaaaanks.

Mrs. Campbell, holding up a WWJD bracelet: Is this anybody's? See, this is my dilemma. I want to take it and give it to my daughter... but I'm guessing that stealing is not what Jesus would do. It's a big problem.

Mrs. Campbell: Women sometimes fought in the Revolutionary War... they would pull a Mulan.

Caitlin: Once, at my old school in South Carolina, my teacher told twenty girls, "Two of you are going to be pregnant before you are twenty! And then you will get abortions! And then you will go to hell!"

Anna: That's really funny that her name was Molly Pitcher and she delivered water. Haha.
Everyone: Anna... that was her nickname.
Anna: Wow. I've been really stupid lately.

Anyway. After conversations about people getting their heads blown off and people whose names fit their careers, it was time to go, much to our dismay.

Alex took some really humorous pictures at lunch and I cannot wait to see them. They are going to be hilarious.

English class was hysterical. First, Caitlin was appalled and horrified by the idea that Emily Dickinson may have been a lesbian.

Then, after feeling inadequate and pulling his over-shirt thing over his face but failing the first time, Stary confessed to reading my blog. (Hi Stary.) The conversation went something like this:
Stary: I've seen what you guys write in your notes. "Yo, Slut. Wuzzup?" And [looks at me] I've seen all the things you write on your blog. And Chelsea, you need to update more, woman.
Me: You said you weren't going to read it. You said that you didn't want to know the details of the teenage mind.
Stary: Wellllll. My curiosity got the better of me. Also, of all the funny things I say, why do you write the ones that make me sound the most stupid and dorky?

French was okay. I wish that class would get back to the way it used to be. Sigh.

Me: I have retainerth and they make me thound thtupid.
Madame: They do not.
Me: I thound like I have a lithp.
Madame, laughing: Haha. You kind of do... it's funny.

Madame: This is what I am hearing: Blah blah blah blahblahBLAH.
Me: That was a very cute song.
Madame: Well, I'm cute.
Me: And modest, too.

Pencil Case founded a new nickname for Mademoiselle, too. Mademichelle. It is very catchy.

I hate comp lit so much. It is completely stupid and also useless. And this one freshman in that class? Needs to go away. Seriously. Like, now. I cannot stand him. He is rude, immature, and somehow thinks that people actually like and are amused by his loud, boorish behavior. Which they are not. It's so irritating.

Anyway. On the bus, we played paper-cracking games that were pretty stupid and much funnier when people failed at them. Okay... when Diana failed at them. I love my bus so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home