"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.14.2005

Someday, my mom is going to get quick 50'ed.

Tonight was insane and disappointing. We lost. But, you know what, many humorous things were said, and so that makes me feel better.

Random Little Girls, to Pencil Case who has a green mustache drawn on himself: You look like a girl. A girl with a mustache.

Then we went to Barnes and Noble. Of course, we listened to Bat Boy, because we always do and because it is hilarious. I wish Pencil Case would just go buy it already. Anyway. We sat around and gossiped and talked about dirty things.

Erik: Josh sits there after his shower and flexes his muscles and, like, caresses his biceps in the mirror.

Anyway. Then my mom came. Sadly, this did not put a crimp in our sex talk. She was quite entertained by it. Even more sadly, my friends were quite thrilled to discuss it with her. Then it was time for the car ride home, which was just more very humorous sex talk. Seriously, half the things my mother said cannot be put on here because I will get Quick 50'ed/put in Child Protective Services. Anyway. Chels is still naive, Pencil Case does a booty shake walk and hits windows, and, to sum up the car ride in one phrase: "mechanical bull."

Chelsea, shouting: Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home