"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

10.06.2005

Alex Doesn't Know How To Order Coffee.

Tonight was an extremely enjoyable beginning to the weekend. First, Chelsea and I went to see Corpse Bride. It was very good, and funny, and a little morbid. I want a dog like Scraps. But I thought it was very, very short.

Afterward, we met up with Pencil Case and Alex at B&N. They could not go to the movie because they had Swing Choir practice and volleyball, respectively. But once they got there, it was highly entertaining.

Alex: Do they serve ice cream here?

Alex: I'm going to Preble's homecoming.
Pencil Case: Don't get an STD.
Me: That's Bay Port.
Pencil Case: Well, don't get F's.

Finally we coerced Alex into getting a vanilla bean frappucino. However, she had no idea how to order it and kept messing up. Then we threw the sizes in and we just lost her.

Alex: I want a small.
Pencil Case: A tall.
Alex: No, a small.
Me: Alex... Alex. Tall is small.
Alex: God! I'm so bad at this whole cafe thing!

Alex, two minutes later: Is it "vanilla bean" or "bean vanilla?"

Alex, after scooping all the cream out of her Frappuccino onto a napkin and having Pencil Case put it in his latte: My frappuchachinoa is so good!

Anyway. We had some very hilarious discussions about things like Linley, things Pencil Case never had to tell us, and other such topics. Then we thought we saw Tiffany, but we didn't. After our random and hilarious conversations, none of which I can post here, we went and looked at CDs and books until it was time to go home.

In the car ride, Alex, Chelsea, my father, and I talked about vomit. We are still in debate over who actually caused this topic. I still maintain that it was Alex's fault for even asking about chicken nuggets in the first place. Anyway. We dropped Chelsea off and then Alex had some stories to tell.

Alex: We watched this really stupid video in history today. It was, like, Winona Ryder reading the Declaration of Independence and she was all stoned-looking. Then, after it was over, Mr. Schultz got really hyper and yelled, "YAY! INDEPENDENCE!" and we all just looked at him like, "Whatever, bud." He was really disappointed, I think.

Oh what a night. I ♥ weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home