"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.29.2005

Smell My Arm

This morning, Erik wanted me to go see Mrs. Schmidt with him.

Erik: You need to come in case she actually does want me to please her. Then you need to dash through the halls, shouting, "RAPE IN THE MUSIC ROOM! RAPE IN THE MUSIC ROOM!"

But instead Pencil Case and I went to the Commons and discussed my greatest fear, marine life, and the giant squid.

Anyway. Today was all about tests. And, of course, history class.

Jacob: Why do you hate me so much? Seriously, can you just stop hating me now? Let's start over... I'm Jacob.
Mrs. Campbell: I'm Celine!

We discussed our tests and everyone who had two wrong shouted at Caitlin for having one wrong and breaking the curve. Then we discussed Johnathon Edwards yet again and there were some almost-profanities.

And then there is Mark. What a child, what a child. First of all, I now have to teach him a big word every day. Second of all, he likes to fight with Mrs. Campbell when she is obviously right.

Mark: Well, if I didn't have notes on the Salem Witch Trials, that means we never learned it!
Whole Class: Except for the part where we spent a whole day talking about it and how people just got fed up and blamed their dogs.
Mark: And I really do think the answer to number 24 was Ben Franklin.
Mrs. Campbell: Well, you know what? You don't get to talk anymore, because you were the kid who came back to my desk during the test and told me I never taught the Salem Witch Trials, so I don't wanna hear another word out of you.

Erik: My arm smells like chlorine. Smell my arm.
Me: What?!?! No!
Erik: Why?
Me: You do not just go up to a human being and tell them to smell your arm. Who does that?! Seriously, "Smell my arm," who says that?!

Theology was pretty interesting. We talked about things we want created in the future.

Nick: In the future, I want to have gills.

Joe: I want to have Chewbacca!!

Anyway. I love our English class and so does Stary.

Stary: I like that we go from the poetry of Phillis Wheatley to dirty polka songs.

Anyway. Now Pencil Case and I are hangin' out in Comp Lit and strolling down memory lane.

Redhaired Frosh: I have to go to the bathroom!
Hannah: Are you going to wet yourself?
Mrs. Pease: [gives Hannah a Look]
Hannah: Well, that's the deciding factor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home