"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.28.2005

"Luckily she is not pointing her middle finger."

Oh man. After school yesterday was quite enjoyable. Mrs. Campbell is an ex-Parkie who knows my entire family, and Mr. Brazeau is a marker-killer. Oh, and Jacob's family has a Celine Dion shrine in their house.

Anyway. I think we need to have a few more tests tomorrow, definitely. But, um, history tests = candy, so that makes me just fine.

I am just going to skip to French. The highlight of forever. I would just like to mention that there is indeed a picture of Celine Dion in our textbook.

Madame: They found Winged Victory's hands... luckily she is not pointing her middle finger.

Whole Class: Madame, you look kind of like that Renoir picture.
Madame: What?
Pencil Case: Well, a distant relative. A first cousin, maybe.
Madame: Yeah, maybe I would look like that if I gained a hundred pounds or so.
Pencil Case: Then could we call you G-Unit?
Madame: ...No.

Erik also got a very humorous note during English from the office. We're not sure which Mrs. Schmidt it is from, but it definitely said, "Could you please me ASAP." Yeah. We're thinking it was supposed to say, "Could you please see me ASAP," but, you know, we needed a laugh.

I ♥ the rain. Le sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home