"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.02.2005

Improper Hosiery

Mr. Brooker, if you are reading this: Ha ha ha. I wore improper hosiery today. Oh, who am I kidding, I wasn't wearing hosiery at all!

Anyway. Today started out very badly. But I finally figured out my bus, and I love my bus. We just do really bad impressions of people. And Barry and I talk about Batman.

"Estufa's like, 'You kids need to stop looking out the door and you need to start focusing on your Espanol! You kids need pills!'" -Diana

"I really wish I could do impressions of Tan Pants. That would be such a great person to do impressions of. Like, 'I love crying. I think crying is awesome.'" -Barry

Barry, to Caitlin, whispering: Did we have German homework?
Diana: What, is German a secret now?!

We're now one of those horrid bribery schools that'll give you $50 to turn someone in. I don't know how I feel about that. It makes me feel like my infinite wisdoms come with a price tag or something. (That was a joke.) And we have drug-sniffing dogs, which I just find hilarious. We're going to have a whole kennel running amok in the school.

Anyway. Chloe and I were lab parters for Bio. That was pretty fun. "Oooh. Look. Little beady specks. And they're swimming!"

During Geometry, we talked about Mr. Hill's tattoo. Yeah. Because that's not terrifying at all. A stupid question from Erik, to me: "You have a dad?!"

I don't think there are words to describe exactly how much I love history class. Mrs. Campbell is pretty much my hero. And, yes, I am the best time-guesser ever. (Probably not, though.)

"I have a diagram for you guys."
"Did you draw it?"
"No."
"Celine would have drawn it."
"Well, more evidence that I'm not Celine, because I actually photocopied it from another textbook and probably broke a bunch of copyright laws in the process."
"I'm going to turn you in and make $50!"

"As you can see, it's pretty much your average Thanksgiving dinner."
"With pineapples?"
"Well, okay, except for the pineapples."

"See these scissors? That's from the last kid who mouthed off at me."
"Really?"
"No. Some kid was trying to break into my top desk drawer for gum and he never noticed that if he opened the middle drawer, the top drawer would open."
"Do you leave valuables in your desk?"
"Yeah. I'm really going to leave valuables in my desk with 800 juvenile delinquents running around."

I don't remember anything about theology. We probably talked about sex or something.

Lunch just makes me laugh. Vicky is my other hero. She is insane. I am seriously going to cry when she is not in our lunch next semester.

"Spirit fingers!"
"Oh my gosh. Spinger fingers-- I mean, spirit fingers."
[Vicky and I crack up.]
"I like that you laugh at your own jokes, Kel."

"Is there something we need to talk about here?"

Oh, English. I missed Chels very badly in this class. Who was there to attack me and whisper psychotic things for all of class? Nobody. That made my heart sad.

Oh, French. Madame just makes me laugh. And so does Maggie. And we watched Zoolander! Freak gasoline fight accidents! "But there's that one scene... we have to skip that one." [Maggie laughs maniacally.]

Pep rally. Go pep band. I love my band geek friends. And that Maggie and I definitely knew and sang all the words to that song. Because we're just that cool.

Comp Lit was absolutely horrible without Pencil Case. It was simply unbearable.

Football game tonight! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Um, Kellie...

When Are you going to write about the Hayley picture and the ever-popular, Kurt Cobain photo?

lol

-Benji

1:38 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

There. I blogged about it. In a very vague manner. I don't think that the Kurt Cobain picture has the right to see the light of day. Ever.

♥ Kellie

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home