"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.26.2005

"I have a fat, ugly soul."

What a day, what a day. Mondays suck, but today was pretty enjoyable as far as they go.

Oh man. Green Bay public transportation is super cool times a million. We again had one of our delicious let's-wait-ten-minutes-for-kids-who-were-late sprees.

Me: Why are these people taking so long? Are they cripples?!

It was actually Alex and a bunch of freshmen. We laughed at them.

Jacob, Jacob, what a guy. Seriously. No one tells you this, but history is really just Jacob and I quoting Mean Girls at one another.

Erik: Fetch!
Me: Don't tell me what to do.
Jacob: Oh my god. That's so fetch!
Me: Jacob, stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!!

Then there was more randomness to be had in the lesson.

Mrs. Campbell: Is prissy a bad word? [Pauses, thinks.] No. No, it is not.

Mrs. Campbell: Joe Stalin... yeah. He wasn't such a nice guy, what with that whole killing-of-millions thing.

Um theology is pretty much completely not cool. At all. But what I do love is English... and that my Chelsea was back today!! Oh happiness. Certain people in that class are quite aggravating though.

Jill: There are some really ugly babies out there.

Stary: Everyone has a beautiful soul... except for me. I have a fat, ugly soul.

Stary: Maybe Alyssa can never participate because Allison won't stop talking!

During French, Madame was crazy and didn't use articles and Brianna purred. And somehow (don't ask me how) I got 100 on my project. I am cool.

Madame: Dirty meaning, they have dirt on them.

Chelsea: Wait--- so I get a zero on my project?
Madame: Let me think about that...yes.
[Five minutes later:]
Madame: Chelsea, when are you going to do your project?
Chelsea: Wednesday, maybe.
Madame: It can't be Wednesday maybe. It has to be Wednesday for sure.
Chelsea: Okay. Wednesday for sure.

I love my bus. Pretty sure I just call Caitlin a foreigner and she loves it. And then we make fun of Diana for being uncultured. And then Anna accidentally sticks her feet out the window... yeah. We are pretty crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home