"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

9.06.2005

Happy Birthday Mom! ♥

Well. Today my beloved mother is officially "of a certain age." But you'd never know it by looking at her. Anyway. Happy birthday to my favorite partner-in-crime ("crime" meaning "making fun of people.")

So. An exciting weekend. A long weekend, which is also very nice. Um. Let's see. I'm Kurt Cobain. My dog isn't photogenic. Chelsea is Osama. Pencil Case has a crazy dog that isn't fun to pet. We heart B&N. This kid in our yearbook looks exactly like Nosferatu. Pencil Case is going to re-invent Twin Day for his own purposes and amusement. It will even involve hair dye. And we are going to make crazy locker signs and put them all over the school.

I think our school needs to work on getting a moderate temperature. Because it is either freezing cold or boiling warm. This isn't working very well, now, is it?

Ou est Iron Lung? Iron Lung est la, j'espire. Mais je ne la vois pas. Ah non. (Where is Alex? Alex is here, I hope. But I do not see her. Oh no.)

Today I saw a picture of a sea lamprey in the newspaper. How terrifying. If I ever see one of those in real life, I will probably vomit. They are disgusting. And apparently they are getting into all of our lakes. Joyous. Downright joyous. Kind of like today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home