"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.06.2005

"Then, BAM! The bitch fairy came and slapped her on the ass." -Chelsea

Wow. Longest blogging drought ever. Very sorry. It is just much harder to blog when my summer is being eaten, and you all should just start getting used to it because I'm not going to be here from July 12 to August 10. And my computer is very slow.

Last night after the church picnic (dear lord), I slept over at Betty's. Fun times with my OC DVDs, yes.

Also, the people who go to my church really are idiots and they don't know the first thing about tickets.

My keyboard is stupid and Squirrel's 1.5 hour stories are the highlights of not only cast parties but our lives. Send me money, puh-leeeze. Late-night blogging should be taken away from me, for serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home