"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.28.2005

Reading Old Entries

So, I was having a great amount of fun reading old entries today. This was very amusing because sometimes I write the most random things ever. Like the time Pencil Case wrote about pet mice instead of just mice on his blog and so Madame chastised him about the mistake. Then I said how I thought no one actually had pet mice, but apparently Brooker's kids did? How did I even know that? Did I just go ask if he knew anyone who had pet mice?And they had pet mice? Did they die or something? Lord.

Oh, and I love my completely random and/or obvious nicknames. Also conversations with a certain crazy woman about said nicknames.

Goodness, I was such a freshman back at the beginning of the year. Then by January, I was apparently insane.

See, this blog is better during the school year because things actually happen. Like pet mice and bad nicknames. Whereas in the summer, I could just talk about how I talk on the phone with Chelsea all day, but that really is not interesting or humorous to anyone but Chelsea and myself. Who, by the way, are going to go kidnap all the old yearbooks.

Another thing about this blog is that it gets hit for "crazy dove lady" a lot. And, really, who Googles that? Honestly.

You know what I think we need? Another story about Mikhail Gorbachev and another story about Betty's family. I'm sure you've all heard this one before, but it's a doozy. Or at least I think so.

[Betty and I are playing against Little Peep and their mom, Laurie. Little Peep and Laurie have to fill in the blanks to make the word "Gorbachev". Betty and I are whispering to each other as they think.]
Betty: Who is Gorbachev, Kellie?
Me: God. Go attend history class.
Betty: No, seriously, tell me. I'm in retarded history.
Me: You know who he is. Gorby's the one with the big birthmark on his head.
[Betty laughs for about five minutes, and then Laurie chastises her upon discovering that she has no idea who Gorby is.]

Yes, Betty's family is great.

Oh, and John Stamos was on Conan last night. Uncle Jesse! Yes, now Chelsea is going to think about Joey Gladstone... bwahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Kellie, the mice thing was in gym class when I asked Brooker if he had pets, and Cow said, "Of course he doesn't!" And Brooker was all, "Well, my kids used to have mice." And I was all, "Ha! Hey Cow, you were wrong!"

This may sound weird, but I really want school to start again.

Love you and spread the love to Chels and Mags, too.

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

HAHA. Oh, Brooker. Oh, Cow. Oh, gym class. Oh, Pencil Case. Good times with our athletic retardation and the lacrosse unit, oh yeah.

I can't believe you remembered that.

I really want school to start again too, Benjamin. But I am just a nerd... anyway.

Love you, too, and I'm spreading the love as I type this.

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Tobias babbled mindlessly...

it seems like annual look-at-really-old-posts week.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home