"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.21.2005

Chelsea is a Sassy Black Lady.

Oh my dear lord, Chelsea is the highlight of my summer. Why, you may ask?

Q: Who smears red lipstick all over her face and leaves it there allll night?
A: Chelsea.

Q: Who discovers her inner sassy black lady and spends the rest of the night adding "bitches" to the end of every sentence?
A: Chelsea

Q: Who invented the Sexy Dance?
A: Chelsea

Q: Who names her body parts [Bonnie and Clyde, specifically]?
A: Chelsea

Q: Who has not Mountain Dew but Mountain Fury at her house?
A: Chelsea

Q: Who do I have deep discussions with set to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack?
A: Chelsea

Now, for the extra credit portion of the test:

Q: How long did the Mountain Fury make me hyper?
A: Two minutes. Or three.

Q: How long did Chelsea laugh at my random hyperness for?
A: About five minutes.

Q: What grade did I get in DDR
A: B!

Q: Which Golden Girl am I? Which Golden Girl is Chelsea?
A: Kellie is Dorothy and Chelsea is Rose.

Yes. Best night ever.

Oh, and today? "Park Place Lane"? Margo and Katie, you are my freshmen.

1 Comments:

Blogger sacrlett o'hara babbled mindlessly...

hey how is chelsea? whats going on with her?

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home