"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.04.2005

Tu es un clown.

Today in French, we went down to the lab. This involved Madame saying random nice things to me, Paul calling everything he didn't like "ghetto", and Pencil Case being afraid of urban legends.

Paul: What are we going to do at the Ice Caves?
Maggie: I don't know, look at them? Just don't lick the walls.

Pencil Case: Great. Now I am afraid of cockroach eggs in my envelope glue, or rat urine in my Coke.

During English, Poppa G called Betty by her last name. Very funny. Then in ICP, Adult Hermione made fun of my sneezes, which was also amusing. She sneezed and I said, "bless you", and she replied, quite wittily, "My sneezes don't have anything on Kellie's, though."

Kid: Why won't you do a toe touch?
Toe Touches: Well... because I am fat, old, and decrepit.

The rest of the day has been very dull, except for when Pencil Case and I wrote a note back in forth in his sketchbook during art, and Artsie Tartsie freaked out at him for not having a sketchbook. Also, I had to demonstrate to the class where the neck is, because, you know, they don't know.

During the assembly today, Betty and I were so bored that we started doing commentary. And it involved teachers standing.
Me: They are all standing. It is so annoying.
Betty: I know! They are all fighting the urge to sit. Or to sleep. I mean, look at her. She looks like she is practically asleep, leaning against the wall.
Me: Ooh, ABC went down. Or I just can't see her.
Betty: Well, Mr. B-Squared is already sitting down.
Me: Oh, ABC is up again. Never mind.
This went on until Betty nearly fell asleep herself.

I would like to take this moment to annouce that Bubble Billions makes ba-billions of bubbles. Ahhh, childhood advertisements.

Betty and I are just going to bum around at school until the concert starts tonight, and then we're going to go to the concert. Yum. I am very excited.
Betty: We don't have any meat, though.
Me, sarcastically: Well, we can always walk somewhere and pick up a big ol' package of ground chuck.
Betty: Shut up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Eep. Urban legends really are scary!

You know what is even more scary, though? We have to play b-ball on Friday. Gulp. I am so scared.

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home