"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.17.2005

This whole thing has already been explained on a lot of peoples' blogs, yes. And I don't think I'm going to explain what happened because, for me, putting it into words makes everything real.

Missy and Emily, you are very loved and very missed. You were always smiling and positive, and you have showed us so many things.

So, yes. Things have been tough. But thank you to everyone who has just been there, for me or for anyone else. Thank you to the entire staff, for just being there, all calm and reasonable, for the rest of us. The important thing to have is someone who can just be there with you, and I have had more than I can count and been there for many people, too. I've hugged more people than I talk to on a daily basis, some I thought I would never talk to again. A lot of apologies were made, and a lot of people had the strength to tell the people who they love that they love them. We have all learned a lot of things, and, in a way, this has been almost good. It brought down walls, it brought people together, it brought us all a little bit closer and it taught us to not sit back and let life go by.

Yesterday was a long day, and it sucked, but there were so many beautiful, kind things happening. Today has been a little less tough, but... the play... I don't know. We will solve that issue when we have to, right? ("When we have to" actually means "in a little over an hour," and I honestly don't think any choice we make is going to feel totally right.)

This is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home