"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.05.2005

Performance Evaluations? Sugar for the Lounge? Noooooo.

Last night was pretty much the most fun I've had in my life. I'm going to make a very cryptic list of humorous things so that the people who were there can have a good laugh.

1. Betty: Maybe she's getting her performance evaluation...
2. Sugar for the lounge.
3. "Are you married?" "Nooooooo. [with dismissive hand gesture.]"
4. Boys on bikes.
5. Singing Spice Girls songs on the corner.
6. Maggie wheezes.
7. Fitting into lockers.
8. Mrs. Brown giving Betty and I Starbursts to make posters.
9. Playing frisbee.
10. Walking to the gas station.
11. Zen rock garden.
12. Laying on the blanket.
13. "Shut the oven!"
14. Erik: You look old.
15. Calling Chels until Betty's cell phone died.
16. Making code words.

Yes, that is my very cryptic list. You just never know who reads these things, do you?

Today, in which we get to dress up in red, white, and blue, has been not nearly as eventful as last night. I don't know what would be. French test was very, very easy, math test, not so much.

Madame: You're very meticular. Meticulous. Particular.

During English, we finally finished my least favorite book ever, Call of the Wild. Next we are going to read Romeo and Juliet, which I actually enjoy. ICP, study groups and whatnot. Theology, asked lots of questions to waste time.

Lunch was the usual event, except with ice cream.

Me: That person is very tall.
Erik: No, I think she is a nice height.
Me: Erik. We need to stop making veiled insults about my height.

Math, very hard test. Art, self portraits, blech. Study hall, I am braving my real study hall again, so we will see how this goes. I have history next hour, sans Chelsea, which makes me sad. Get better for tomorrow, my dearest darlingest Chelseaest Chelsea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magster babbled mindlessly...

Last night was danderific...not the kind in your hair... anywho, that math test was a BIOTCH!

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home