"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.27.2005

Luke and Layla

Note to self: Sitting next to Charlie is in no way whatsoever condusive to movie viewing. See, a large quantity of us play folk went and saw Star Wars. I ended up sitting next to Charlie, who I am quite certain has ADD, but is the funniest kid ever. Here are some notable things he said:

"CINDERELLA MAN! That's funny. [laughs.]"

"There are TWO babies. Luke and Layla!"

"Haha! He's crying!"

"Haha! She's crying!"

"OOH. Big bubble!"

"What the heck?"

"I think the people in front of us are mad."

"[Blows into the straw of his drink and makes bubbles.]"

Yes. I cannot imagine why they are possibly worried about getting kicked out of hotels with him on the Eurotrip.

So, over the course of the movie, Spazzy G gasped more than I thought was humanly possible, Maggie said something about ovaries, Charlie and I laughed at every line of bad dialogue, and we decided, based upon my small stature, that I am Yoda. Thanks, guys.

Le sigh. Guess what? I am a sophomore. And it's summer. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, honeys.

Pencil Case, I'm going to miss you crazy much while you're in Colorado!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate babbled mindlessly...

No shame in being Yoda! He was the best...even better than Ewan, who was vastly better looking.

2:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home