"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.24.2005

Idget The Midget

Formal announcement to the lunch table: If you really, really must call me Idget the Midget, you have my permission to do so.

Le sigh. Today is our last day of actual school for the year, and I am both sad and happy.

French was fun. Maggie and I made a date, Pencil Case could not remember his own actions, and then we asked Madame stupid questions.

Me: Who is [next year's theology teacher]? What does he look like?
Madame: Well, he wears tan pants. [Demonstrates a pants waist.]
Me: Oh, thank you. You really narrowed that down.

Pencil Case: Did you ever turn someone in to the Secret Police?
Madame: Considering that I was about five when they were still around, no.

Sigh. I am going to miss this class very much. Actually, I will probably just miss our crazy antics.

English and Poppa G will also be amply missed. Romeo and Juliet was pretty much our best unit the whole year, so at least we ended on a good note. And not Call of the Wild.

Betty: Now, since you will be with her, you have to report any obvious things she says, okay?
Me: Yes, because she's obviously a moron and will just say, "Oh, yes, my lover always says, 'Life is like a box of chocolates!'"

Betty: You look short. Idget the Midget.

Erik: Have you ever been in the men's bathroom?
Me: Well, what do you think the answer to that is? I am not a tranny.
Erik: Okay. I'm guessing no. [Tells me a story of all the funny things written on the walls.]

Somewhere between English and ICP, I got kidnapped and had a conversation in the office with Erik and Elise about calling people who aren't our parents "Mom" and "Dad." Very funny.

ICP, realized how smart it is that I made a vocab list for every chapter. Thank you, studying skills.

Theology involved crazy antics from me. And by crazy antics, I mean "forgetting my Bible." You see, I am a forgetful person and did not bring my Bible to class. So Toe Touches gives me fake detention after school, but then I remember that school starts again on August 26, and so, for that fact, he takes my fake detention away. Oh goodness.

August 26, the day my sophomore schedule and I will be bonded together in perfect harmony. Well, after first hour study hall, at least. It is very nice. I get everything crappy out of the way in the morning, but have a really good class (history) fourth hour to break up the badness, and then I have a beautiful and easy afternoon. Yummy.

Algebra was the fraction final and, needless to say, no one will miss that class too much. No more quadratic formula songs, no more random yellings-at, no more monikered markers... thank goodness.

Art was basically Pencil Case and I having one of the funniest conversations of my life. Although I do believe I was again called a man... No, wait, this time it was a boy. Oh, and my self portrait, aside from the freakishly pointy chin, resembles me in absolutely no way.

50 people test, I am going to kick your butt.

Chelsea, in comment form: Oh, and I have Bio B first hour, which is just nucking futs. I don't want to dissect some little nasty at 8 in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

My blog isn't working.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Yes!

It works now!

See you tomorrow, Super Brain Child!

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home