"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.03.2005

[Expletive Deleted]

So, today is Twin Day, and I am tripletting it up with Caitlin and Betty. Good stuff. We had to make T-shirts because none of us have clothing that is actually the same, and they say "I <3 Pink." Now, personally, I wanted them to say "I <3 Bagels" but was informed that the rest of the world does not share my extremist affinity for Jew pastries.

Anyway, during French, we made a Cingular commercial. Very funny. Abigail and I were obviously the short bars, and Paul was the tall bar. The rest of the morning was very, very boring until lunch. See, that crazy Madame went to Student Services to look at my schedule. Except we somehow miscommunicated and she just looked at my study hall (because, if it lines up right, I will get to hang out in her room instead of having to go to study hall) and my fourth hour class, rather than actually looking at the whole schedule.

Apparently I have study hall first hour first semester (oh God) and eighth hour second semester (which would align right.) I have history during fourth hour, the other appropriate study hall time and she could also recall that I have second-hour math.

Second hour math. What in God's name is wrong with this world?! Then she suggested that I switch my history class for my study halls. Which made no sense. First of all, I would have two different history classes each semester, which they probably wouldn't even let me do. Second of all, fourth hour is a good time for history. It's the middle of the day, I can appropriately focus. Seriously, though, she couldn't even remember what hour I had French.

Anyway, so due to my deep state of confusion, she e-mailed Student Services so that I could go look at my schedule during study hall to clear up the confusion. Except that they wouldn't let me because apparently they do not have study halls or lunches in for next year's sophomores. Well, evidently, they do if Madame got to look at it! Jesus. It is kind of process of elimination, anyway, isn't it? Anyway, they went on to say that they did not get the e-mail. Augh. Frustration. They were all, "Come back later in the week!" and I was all, "God. Just check your e-mails or just show me my incomplete schedule."

Other than that, today was pretty boring. I have just wowed my study hall with my typing capabilities. Pencil Case was a twin of his kick-ass Lamb Chop puppet, Jesse.

During history, when I was having some fun wandering time because I finished my stupid outline about Gorbechev and his birthmark (haha... Betty... Cranium...) and ran into Blumreich.
Blumreich: Who's here?
Me: I am.
Blumreich: No, you're not. Don't be silly.

Now Pencil Case is making fun of the contents of my French binder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

I can't believe you didn't mention Jesse! (S)He loves you but wants to bite your skin off at the same time.

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home