"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.10.2005

Did You, Now?

Yesterday I went to the band concert to support my peeps. Very funny. Involved lots of dirty jokes from Erik and fun times with Betty and her family, along with Queen Egghead pointedly not speaking to me. Not that I would want to talk to Gladys Kravitz anyway; she isn't a very sparkling conversationalist. Today has been fairly dull. Lab tests for ICP start tomorrow and I am so nervous.

French was the usual. We did chapter eleven vocabulary about summer and winter activities. Maggie decided that there were too many parts to a mountain and that "le debutant/la debutante" must mean a golfer, because debutantes are rich people and rich people golf. Yes.

English, I basically talked to Betty the whole time about things like my dorking out and her mom's Alzheimer's.
Betty: What are you reading?
Me: Oh, just Introduction to Sociology.
Betty: Um... why?
Me: Because it's fascinating! I take notes on it, too, so that I retain the information better.
Betty: Kellie... only you. You know that you could take that as a class, right?
Me: I know. I will probably take it anyway. It is just that I have to wait too long and I'm not very patient.
Betty: Oh, God. You are such a dork.

ICP, lab test stuff and talk of exams. Exams... fun stuff... just kidding. During Theology, Toe Touches was in a very bad mood and then let people recite the Nicene Creed to escape detention for being tardy, except that none of them knew it.

Lunch consisted of being crazy, introducing Erik to important people, hunting down signatures with Betty, voting, talking maniacally about my love of the democratic process, and fixing the filing cabinet, which appeared to have exploded with things such as catalogues and the school phone listing from 2002. Which is kind of like my basement vomitting up all its infamous expired Diet Pepsi.

During Art, we watched a video with a crazy lady with big hair. She said crazy things.
Crazy Lady: Well, first I did her husband...
Me, dirty: Did you, now?

Pencil Case: I think Valley Girl Voice should draw herself with big mall hair.

Anyway, this involved realizing a great many random things about my face. First of all, it is mostly forehead, nose, and chin, or at least my profile is. My mouth is crooked and my eyelashes are short. My neck is long and very skinny. And I think I may have accidentally flirted with someone. Oh, God.

Yesterday in Art, Pencil Case and Pam had a very funny discussion about gay people in Colorado.
Pencil Case: Manitou Springs is, like, the gay capital of Colorado.
Pam: There are gay people everywhere, Pencil Case. They are taking over the world.
Pencil Case: Yeah, but not as much as they were in 2003...

Today I think I might accidentally-on purpose miss my bus and have La Mere pick me up at 5:30 so I can do my homework in the Commons, where I think better. Really, I love snuggling up at a lunch table with Poddly, Introduction to Sociology, and Mountain Dew from the vending machine.

Yesterday, Entertainment Weekly and New York Magazine came in the mail. Oh em eff gee. Cut to me dying of a magazine-induced seizure.

Renée Zellweger and Kenny Chesney are married. That was out of absolutely nowhere.

And Jennifer Garner is pregnant. Well. They aren't even married yet. Living in sin, are we? Just kidding. I could care less about their life.

Everyone is so tall. Well, relatively speaking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magster babbled mindlessly...

So what if I think mountains have too many parts! And so what if I think rich people play golf?! Wow, French is great!

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Wolfae babbled mindlessly...

I know how you feel when you read odd books and people wonder...yeah.

About two weeks ago, I read my Philosophy book all week during World History. Big B knows NOTHING!!!

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home