"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.09.2005

Biting my Nails

Today has been okay. I am worried.

In French, we had French Frye come as a guest speaker. Well, first, Pencil Case said "amen" at the end of the Pledge of Allegiance.
Madame: You just totally killed the separation of church and state.

We were also supposed to have questions ready, but I did not. Therefore, I was somehow elected first to ask a question.
Madame: Kellie, you get to ask a question because we kind of chose you to go first.
Me: It was not "we", it was you, and it was not "kind of", you did. I don't have a question right now, can you get back to me on that?
(Of course, she never did.)

The rest of the day was pretty dull. Poppa G was greatly amused by my notice of the word "bashful" (long story) and the ICP and theology tests that I hadn't studied for were okay. Lunch was the usual with me drawing really not straight lines and Maggie and I eating Twix, and I'm actually thinking I understand what happened in math even though it involved Greek letters and ABC not talking.

Art... self-portraits... blergh. I have such small features. And my mouth is crooked. Or it might just look that way because I only have one dimple. Anyway. This assignment basically just brings all our facial flaws to light, doesn't it?

Me, during history, bleeding: I'm bleeding. May I please go to the Attendance Office and get a bandage?
Mr. Blaney: You don't need a bandage. Just let me lick that.
Me, scared: Um, no, that's okay! I'm going to go get a bandage! [Runs away to Attendance Office to get heckled by Trent.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

So much for Pm and I's discussion about Colorado dans la classe de dessin.

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home