"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.21.2005

"Trailer Trash!"

So, it turns out that my bad Russian accent for auditions was not so bad after all, because I somehow managed to get the part of the Grand Duchess. Much excitement, and I'm very lucky to have lots of cool people who are happy for me. Plus, Maggie made it, too, which equals even more excitement. Good times, good times.

Yesterday we had an early dismissal, so I geeked out and went to the library. I read America by Jon Stewart, which is quite possibly the funniest thing ever. And then I checked out a bunch of geekness books and CDs, including Introduction to Sociology (I love it) and the soundtrack of The Royal Tenenbaums.

In French, we finally learned the past tense. Chelsea needs to get better. Also, Pencil Case lost his place in the learning T and Maggie made fun of the pretty pen.

During lunch, I decided that I was going to blow up Erik's left ventricle.

Then it was off to art, or, as I like to call it, ADD Hell.

Pencil Case: Kellinka. Get me a pencil.
Me: No. I cannot just grow you a pencil. I mean, do you want me to just grow an extra butt for you?!
[Brooker walks past as I'm talking about growing an extra butt.]

Weird Kid, to April: Trailer trash!
[Pencil Case dies of laughter.]

Yes, there were more instances of hilarity from Weird Kid, most of them involving throwing things or shouting very obvious things like, "I CAN'T FOCUS!" and "YOU DESERVED THAT! JUST LIKE YOU DESERVED TO FALL OFF A FOUR-WHEELER!!" I swear, people must just think, "I have ADD! I will go take art!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Pooka,

Congrats on the play...wish I could('ve) been in it/see it. I bet it will be good, though.

Well, Weird Kid needs some meds, because when you start telling people they deserve to fall off a four-wheeler, you have a problem.

Madame: Wise...blahblah. I cannot say it!

8:41 PM

 
Anonymous Just Roy babbled mindlessly...

Kellinka!!

We have not spoken in so long. Congratulations on the play, as well.

This sounds quite cliche, but let's talk soon!

Just Roy.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Weird Kid and his ADD are the most irritating thing, and yet, they are so funny. It is like Carrot Top if he were actually funny. Which he is not.

Roy- we haven't spoken in forever, indeed!

And thanks to all for your congratulations.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home