"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.25.2005

It's Raining Men

Yes, that is what Pencil Case and I were singing and laughing manically about on the way to second period. Fun times.

This weekend was very fun. Aunt Denda came up to escape her respective dysfunctional family and Das Vater and Ricky went camping. Also, I think La Mere might have misplaced her brain.

La Mere: [Something totally historically inaccurate that was so bad I blocked it out of my impressionable young head.]
Me: Mother, really. I am so ashamed that you are as historically retarded as you are.
La Mere: Well, you are of my loins.
Me: Please do not use that word ever again.
La Mere: [maniacal laughter.]

Me, looking at a very tarty pair of shoes: My gosh, hooker heels.
La Mere: Brooker heels?!?

So, today, there has been this phenomenon in which I have no control over the things I say. Well, even less than usual. But several times I have just said things and thought that I was thinking them until I realized that they actually did come out. This is mainly in conversations with Madame, who doesn't really care that much. It is deeply amusing, this phenomenon, which I have given the label of "being sassy."

Madame: Kellinka, go back to the board please.
Me: But I don't feel like it!
Madame: Kellinka.
Me: I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I was just being sassy.
Madame: Yeah, well, maybe you need a time-out.
Me: Maybe you should just put me on the naughty circle. (Erroneous Supernanny reference.)
Madame: Yeah, well, maybe I will!

Madame: I could give Brooker the link to your blog.
Me: I seriously would stab you. Wait! No! I didn't mean that! I am so sassy today. I have no idea where this is coming from, it just falls out.

French class was, as a rule, generally insane.

Pencil Case: Is courir a relocation verb?
Madame: Is there a "c" in Mr. and Mrs. D. Vandertrapp?

The rest of the day was pretty boring, except for when Spaz got to be deaf in theology. Then lunch was good times.

Mike: How do you spell "Kelsey"?
Kelsey: K-e-l-s-e-y.
Madame: Good job.
Me: Yep, Kelsey. Good job spelling your own name.

Me, dancing with a plush snake in a very Britney Spears fashion: Hey, who am I?!

Madame, about my two dollar bills: Really. Are you sure you are not printing these in your basement?

Art class was not as fun as usual, because Weird Kid had to stay in the classroom. Also, Artsie Tartsie sent Pencil Case to the office "to think about what he'd done", and then he came back and his foot fell asleep again. However, still not as fun without Weird Kid shouting out random ADD-type things and telling us all to shut up.

I think that all the cool kids will go visit the newly-updated fiction blog and comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Kellie,

Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -
And have we got news for you - You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Ame---------nnnn!

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin
Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head
Rip off the roof and stay in bed

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
It's Raining Men! Yeah!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men!

Teeheehee!

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home