"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.20.2005

"He doesn't have fat arms, he has husky arms."

In French today, Pencil Case was again devoid of coffee.

Pencil Case: Now, Madame is drinking coffee. And I asked her if she was, and she said, "Pencil Case. I have a child, I do not sleep." [Long pause.] I just can't believe I have a growth chart on the door.

Madame: You know, the rules of soccer. Like, you can only kick with your feet, knees, and your head.
Me: Kick with your head?
Madame: You just be quiet.

Madame: You know what English word comes from that word? Doooorable. [Translation: durable.]

Then it was off to English, where we mainly talked about people getting their fingers cut off. Then in ICP, I was bored.

Toe Touches, talking about nuclear war joke posters: "Number 10: Put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye."
[Brooker walks in.]

Art was hilarious, even without the farting, thanks again to Weird Kid. What a spastic boy.

Weird Kid: [Not shutting up.]
Me: Do you have ADD? Seriously.
Weird Kid: Yes, I do. What's it to you?

Pencil Case: Weird Kid gets all twitchy whenever Cow throws erasers at him.
Me: You twitched, too, when I threw my eraser at you, and then it bounced off your fat arm.
Weird Kid: He doesn't have fat arms, he has husky arms.

Yes, yes, and now I am sitting here trying to remember what I had meant to do today. Yesterday after school, Erik and I sat outside and talked for an hour. It was very fun. We talked about languages, history, what we want to do when we grow up, being good at arguing, arguing with teachers, reputations, and other various random things. Then it was time for more play auditions, and accents that were-- yes, it is possible-- even worse than mine.

I love rain. And Betty, who is the only person I know who will send me a note, folded up to be about a square eighth of a centimeter, and then I open it, and it has a drawing of an alien, under which it says, "HAPPY ALIEN HUNTING." And this whole thing causes me to crack up insanely during ICP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home