"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.06.2005

Gloria Estefan

Oh, French. You are brilliant. Only in this class would I lay about on a beanbag and be referred to as "baby genius." Not, however, for my killer laying-about-on-beanbags skills. My beanbag skills are so good that Madame thought I was not feeling well. Maggie and I forgot to ask about European toilet paper, and then we talked about stupid English speeches.

Maggie: I don't have any heroes! I mean, what am I supposed to say? "My hero is Gloria Estefan."
(I roll off my bean bag in laughter.)

I really need to think of a topic for my stupid English speech. Instead of just sitting around and talking to Chelsea and Betty and reading the course booklet. Perhaps I could actually think of a hero if I put my mind to it. Of course, Chels and Betty both have excellent topics. Chelsea's is Sutton Foster and Betty's is Nadia Comaneci. Both of which are very nice and, you know, noteable. Maybe I will just write about La Mere or CoolAunt.

Oh, and according to Wolfae, I have a cute nose. That made me laugh approximately forever, since I'm not that fond of my nose. When I was twelve, I told La Mere I was going to get a nose job. (She laughed at me.) However, in thinking about it, it does have a really nice scattering of light freckles. And Chelsea hit my sunburn, and we made pee jokes. We are looooosers. In the best way possible.

In theology, we were supposed to be reading about Popey. So, instead, I drifted about and eavesdropped on the other classes I could hear, which was entertaining. I have decided to utilize theology for eavesdropping more often.

At lunch, Kelsey mooed and made other random noises to help Ariel with vocabulary pronunciation. Do not even ask. I also drew a very nice bunny named le lapin. And labeled with a bajillion arrows, all of which said le lapin. Actually, there were only two arrows and I am just losing my mind.

When I arrived in algebra, four ceiling tiles were missing from the front part of the ceiling. ABC explained this to us.
ABC: Well, in CC's seventh-hour class yesterday, you know, she was just up here, talking, and the ceiling... well, the ceiling peed.

Art, where I determined why I don't like art. It's because, for this project, I spend 46 minutes at a time looking at the same piece of paper. It requires more focus than I ever really offer to the class. However, Artsie Tartsie really liked my abstract composition, which is a relief because I thought she wouldn't. However, I still wished I could have done the Copacabana.

I was really smart first quarter. What happened? Actually, my grades are really good so far this quarter, but you get the idea.

So, reading the attendance codes on PowerSchool is hilarious. Here is a small sampling: "CA=Court Appearance", "HT=Hunting" (only in the Midwest), "PO=Power Outage", "WT=Wisdom Teeth." Wow.

The Mona Lisa is getting a new room at the Louvre. I actually only posted that because it reminded me of a story. See, the last time I was at the Louvre, some crazy man mooned the Mona Lisa! It was hilarious! CoolAunt and Joan and I had quite the laugh. Maybe I told this story before, but mooning is just funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolfae babbled mindlessly...

Yeah, ABC said the smae thing to our class. Does she, like, plan her jokes? Omg, and they are SO unbelievably bad.
Yes, your nose is cute. Hehe. Mine's too pointy and retarded.

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Van Chelsing babbled mindlessly...

This is a threat: If you don't post about yesterday's hall/bathroom journey, I will hurt you.

Wow, what a threat, oh what a threat.

Anyways, the Gloria Estefan thing was just about the funniest thing ever. haha!

Chuga Chuga Choo, Who? You!

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Haha, she must plan her jokes. I bet she plans jokes the way normal people plan lesson plans.

I am just on my way to post about our hilarious journey. It was just about the best thing ever. Also, Chels, I forgot that part of my English story about why I love you is because you are actually a freight train in disguise.

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home