"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.12.2005

Buggies Make Maggie Want to Procreate

Last night, Betty and I were forced against our wills to go to the school play of our respective younger siblings. This could have been very bad if we would have had to go it alone, but instead we spent the whole time giggling.

Betty: He's so short! *maniacal Betty laughter*

Then it was off to French in the morning. Paul and Maggie got in a "fight", and Maggie said, "We are no longer speaking! Which is fine, because I don't like talking to mean people anyway!" Madame is turning me Type A by being all, "Kellinka, how could you get a 95 on a quiz? For you, that is awful!" and she wasn't kidding. Then Madame assigned me random binder tasks and assigned Maggie random organization-of-baby-papers tasks.

Maggie, holding up a pamphlet for buggies: Doesn't this just make you want to have babies?

In English, we did more speeches. Most of them were very good, however, some had some unfortunately amusing bits of too much information.

Weird Kid: ...Shortly after, I was concieved.

After English, Emily saw me and said, "Hi, Kellie," and patted my head, which made me laugh.

ICP just keeps getting crazier and crazier by the day. First, Adult Hermione was late, and when she got back into the room, Kirsch yelled, "ADULT HERMIONE! YOU'RE LATE!" because Colin paid him five dollars to do so. Then we went on our merry way, talking about the physics of musical instruments.

Adult Hermione: When things are out of harmony, they sound bad. Even I know they sound bad and make a face like, ew, that sounds yucky. And our choir director definitely makes faces to let the singers know it doesn't sound good. *makes Schmidty face*

Adult Hermione: Don't worry about my family. They already know I'm insane.

Adult Hermione: ... and that is why rap is not music.
Weird Kid: But what about beat-boxing?

Colin: Do harmonicas have anything to do with harmonics?

Theology, I was bleeding all over, and Toe Touches wouldn't let me get a bandage. I almost considered telling him I was a hemophiliac, just to see if he would believe me.

Lunch involved a great many comments about my height or lack thereof, and Betty begging for money. I also typed up a list of 30 vocabulary words and their definitions in three minutes, leading to great amazement.

Art was bizarre. I walked around for a bit and ran into Kate, who told me a very funny tale about how she has to wear her glasses today because she accidentally put peroxide in her eye instead of contact solution. This is why she is the best surrogate big buddy ever. Also in art, Pencil Case drew fantastic eyes on his scratch art.

Artsie Tartsie: What have you done to your hair!? It looks amazing! Did you get a new haircut?
Me: No, but thank you.
Artsie Tartsie: It's just so thick! And beautiful. (To Pencil Case, who is, like me, terribly weirded out:) Doesn't she have amazing hair?
Pencil Case: Um... sure.

That was my weirded-out-ment for the day. La Mere and I are going to go to Noodles with Pencil Case sometime this week, which will be a very grand time. I can taste the rolls already.

1 Comments:

Blogger allishka babbled mindlessly...

ya, its wierd how toe touches NEVER lets you get a band aid..u bleed a lot in that class too..mayb you should stock up on bandaids for later :)

lil jerzak

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home