"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.21.2005

The Sweetest Thing

Well, today started out with dialogues in French and Chelsea giving me a playbill from Thoroughly Modern Millie, yessss. Pretty sure we kicked butt, even though our grades aren't in yet. However, we weren't nearly as talented as Paul and Maggie and their improvisation.

Paul and Maggie's Dialogue (A Rough Translation)
Maggie: We will serve a meal in one hour.
Paul: Fish! I want fish!
Maggie: We don't have any fish.
Paul: Why?
Maggie: I don't know!
Paul: (Random singsongy noises that don't mean anything.)
Maggie: (Bafflement.)
Me: Maggie, just ask why!
Maggie: Why?
Paul: Because.... because. (Laughter and long silence.)
Madame: Okay, Maggie, this is the part where you tell him to have a nice flight and politely leave.
Abigail: Leave the plane?!

Then I decided that Ariel is going to be a mime when she grows up, and we got approximately eighty-five new verbs.

ICP... oh my god, I have to do well on that test. I think I did okay, but, you know, with my "inconsistent effort", you never know. That makes me sound so bipolar, like one day I'm just stupid and I really want nothing more than to flunk, and the next I'm a brilliant scholar.

Lunch was very funny. First, I was deemed "the sweetest thing", yeah right, and then I went down to real lunch. We struck down Erik's masculinity and Vicky ate one of those pretzel bites even though it had a hair in it. I also crossed the lunch room approximately eight times to throw things away because I didn't know there was a trash can behind me, and then I got a paper cut, so Erik and I ventured to get a Band-Aid. Oh, also, Lunch Lady sneezed all over the cash register and Erik and I laughed very hard.

My feet barely touch the floor in this chair. How awesome.

Art was hellish but entertaining. I chose to sit by Pencil Case and Becky instead of in my assigned seat, which led to much hilarity. Pencil Case gave me a long, hilarious lesson about drawing eyes, the best part of which was, "And then you scribble, but you don't tell (Art Teacher's full name)." It was great fun until I was yelled at, and so I went back to sit on my seat next to Becky, where I doodled and wrote the lyrics to "O Canada" in my sketchbook. We decided that the next time Art Teacher yells at me, I'm going to say, "I'm sorry! I'm just confused, I'm from Canada!" This is because I randomly said I was from Canada and Becky believed me. Anyway, we laughed much harder than we have any right to in that stupid class because we just talked about random things and Pencil Case drew more insomniac showgirl eyes, as I called them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

After Paul said "Because...because," Madame was all, "I knew it was going to end there, I just knew it!"

Those eyes were great. They were actually worth keeping, actually.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Van Chelsing babbled mindlessly...

My favorite line of Maggie and Paul's dialogue was when Paul just goes "ou...a...nous..." and breaks down laughing. And Maggie just stands there in bafflement.

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Sorry about your thirty day online suspension...

Artsie Tartsie gave me a 95 on cooperation. That whore! She can't tell us how to do our art. And to put a grade on it based on if she likes it or not! That is low for you.

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home