"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.11.2005

Immigrant Song

Oh, lord, "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin has been stuck in my head all morning. Except not the real version, the one with Jack Black singing it in School of Rock, which is rather bizarre. Although I absolutely love that movie; it makes me think of my cousin Nick and good times with Betty.

I am now somewhat blonde. Well, that actually depends on how you look at it. My hair is now either dark blonde or really light brown. And, yes, that did require color illustration. La Mere and I underwent this change at roughly 10:00 last night.

Yesterday, we learned some great stuff in history. Well, we basically learned the names of Mr. Blaney's siblings and their birthdays, and then we learned just about the best piece of information that has ever and will ever grace my ears... drumroll please... Madame was Miss Ukraine! That was just about the best thing I've learned all year in any class. Well, probably not the most useful thing, but definitely the most entertaining.

Actually, that was the best thing I'd heard all day until Chelsea told me about her mom's "little Applejacks" theory. Those two are now tied for best thing I've heard all day.

So, things are better and I'm glad they are. The whole situation was really, really stupid and we all got way too emotional and blew it out of proportion, especially me.

And, yay, going to Mad-Town for girls' varsity basketball State today. Even though I hate watching sports, it has the potential to be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home