"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.09.2005

Damage Control

I am not going to talk about the stupid and unimportant parts of my day. I am too reasonable and nonconfrontational for that, or at least I am trying to be. And if one person leaves a comment on my blog involving the mess that has become the freshman class act for Cabaret Night, it will be deleted before anyone gets a chance to read it, because I am done running everyone else's damage control and trying to be reasonable. I'm not the human equivalent of Switzerland.

Pencil Case: Does your computer have a name?
Madame: No.
Me: My computer is called Libby.
Madame: My computer is called Broken.

Gina: The play we're doing is Can't Take it With You and it's written by... um... [random names].
Tom, randomly and sarcastically: I love their work!

Gina: So, you only get to miss set-up and take-down if you have a good reason. Like being dead.

Anyway, French was fun. Madame and I compared international flights, and airlines, and discussed why Chicago-O'Hare sucks for international travel. Then Pencil Case and I tried to give Maggie 80s hair, and that wouldn't work, so I made myself a lovely side ponytail. Yum.

Adult Hermione is convinced that I don't have a textbook, when in all actuality I am just too lazy to carry it around when there are extras in the room. I got 100 on my first Mr. Blaney history test, which was not much of an accomplishment since it was basically the worksheet he'd given us. Anyway, Russian Revolution and totalitarianism next! Yessss!

We sold our 450 tickets, so we don't have school Friday. That is pretty cool. Actually, it is cool and it means we have no "pop" test on completing the square in Algebra.

Le sigh. I miss Chelsea.

Lunch was fun today. I hung out with Kelsey, making flashcards on the crapalicious chopping board, and we helped Madame pick out clothes. Oh, and not going to the class act meeting, because my spidey-sense alerted me not to do so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

FRESHMEN CABERET ACT!

Just kidding. Really, the whole thing was stupid. Madame's computer is named Broken...It almost sounds like Brooker.

5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Yulia babbled mindlessly...

I'm new to Blogger and I just randomly came across your blog and I love it! It is hilarious and great. But also shocking that you are a freshman.

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home