"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.22.2005

"Shoulderpads make women look like linebackers." -Abigail

Today wasn't very interesting. Somehow, I managed to access Blogger during my study hall, which is kind of weirding me out.

That stereotypical 100 Things About Me thingummy.

Today on the French quiz, there was a picture of a shirt that looked exactly like the puffy (or "poofy", if you're Madame) shirt from Seinfeld. Then Pencil Case said something about phoning home.

And, according to Chelsea and Vicky's theology project, Jesus looks like the Frater and rises from a tomb of styrofoam. Personally, I think that Chelsea and Vicky should re-enact the whole Bible considering that they could just make that one scene from it so hilarious. (And possibly sacrilegious.)

I really want to have something to say, but don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home