"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.24.2005

Satan-Possessed Tetanus Locker

Locker 687 is evil and demon possessed. Now, the handle has randomly been all wonky and snappish with me for about three weeks. I thought nothing of it, until it bit me. Yes, my locker handle bit me, and it ripped quite a bit of skin, leading me to another Bob the Builder bandage, tetanus or something, and a new nickname of The Bleeder.

Yes, I am The Bleeder. That is like being called The Ultimate Hemophiliac. Except, if I'm not mistaken, females only carry the hemophilia gene and bestow the disease upon their male children. Also, if I were actually a hemophiliac, I wouldn't bite my cuticles and I would make more of an effort to be coordinated, since even a bruise could send me to my deathbed. Oh, god. I'd be the deadest hemophiliac ever. And, yes, there are degrees of deadness.

Lessons Learned Today in French
1. Chelsea talks a lot, but not when she's "not here."
2. 80s music is bad. People only enjoy it because it reminds them of their childhoods.
3. Frau has a really lovely voice. She does excellent "commercial songs" (known to the rest of the nation as "jingles"), particularly the Menards jingle. Madame, however, cannot sing and her daughter often asks her less-than-politely to stop.
4. Gay men do not wear the Seinfeld puffy shirt.

So, I will probably be in the other history class by Monday! This is very exciting news! Plus, they are learning about WWI, which caused me to totally dork out, as I am often prone to do. I was singing a song on the bus today, despite my lack of singing talent, and it went like this: "I am having a good day! Because I'm going to be in a good history class! And we're learning about World War I! And I love World War I! Because Archduke Franz Ferdinand was a cool dude!" Ask Betty.

Today I wore a skirt for the first time in the year. I also wore it with my hot boots, which Erik loves dearly but says are very Madame-like. Erik is the best; I wish he was in our French class. Anyway, my hot boots/skirt combo lent me a lot of attention I do not usually recieve, so I had to worry that I looked like a hooker. This meant I would have to consult Chelsea for a good hooker tagline. Thankfully, the ensemble was not hookery.

Last night, Chelsea confused auctions with bingo. Get your old people activities straight, woman.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Kellinka,

I am very upset with this entry. You see, it is yet again free of Pencil Case. I am getting teh hint that you hate me. There, I said it. You make me feel bad about myself.

4:45 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

Benjamashka, I do not think that Kellinka hates you. I think that your actions today were not blog-worthy.

Send my consolations to Big Rita, even though I think she is probably aware with her super dogginess that I really do not like her.

Haha, "The Bleeder" makes you sound like a bad Slayer ripoff. Or just The Edge's twin sister.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger ducklet babbled mindlessly...

80s music is bad? oh god, why didn't someone tell me? whyyyyy?!?

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Pencil Case- Maybe you should shake the sycophant act up a bit.

re: 80s music- I don't think it's actually bad. I mean, I enjoy quite a bit of it, and I never lived in the 80s. Plus, it is Madame saying this, and she's probably speaking from experience, and I'm sure 80s pop music was rather sub-par in the Ukraine.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home