"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.25.2005

Ghostbusters

Me: Hey, Frau. I heard a rumor that you do a killer rendition of the Menards jingle.
Frau: Oh, who did you hear that lovely rumor from?
Me: Who do you think? Madame, she says you have a beautiful singing voice.
Frau: Oh, well, it's not actually the Menards jingle, it's "Happy Birthday." It's because she's foreign. She always says that, when she doesn't understand something, "I'm too foreign", or "Is it because I'm foreign?"

Me: I hope Brooker enjoys this entry.
Chelsea: What?! Brooker reads our blogs?!
Me: Yes. But probably not yours. He probably gets all impatient waiting for it to load, since it takes four hours, so he probably just says, "Ugh, this shit takes forever to load!" and closes the window.

So, tonight is ushering for the musical, again. I'm so excited. Seriously, ushering gives you special priveledges, like sitting so close to the stage that Adult Josh spits fake caviar two inches away from your foot.

Today in the lunch line, Liz reminded me, unwittingly, of all our ridiculous SMS slang terms from the eighth grade. Goodness, Larry and I had fun reminiscing about that in my second-to-last seventh-hour history class. Thank god that experience is almost over.

I have done nothing but eat since the minute I got into the door. In fact, right now, I'm too busy eating to tell you about my day, because it really wasn't that interesting. Tonight, though, that will be a whole 'nother tale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home