"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

2.16.2005

En Anglais

Frau, if you are reading this with Madame right now, as I'm sure you are, Chelsea is going to come sing you a German song about a little rose. Because I am making her.

So, we are in English, supposed to be looking up information for research papers, but Chelsea and I don't really feel like doing such, so we are talking and I'm getting a head start on my blog entry for the day.

French was so great. We learned that Madame is demanding free coffee and that her dog loves her unconditionally, more unconditionally than we would love our parents if they abandoned us every day inexplicably for ten hours.

Madame: My dog waits for the door for me for ten hours, and then he is happy to see me. Now, if your parents abandoned you unexplicably for ten hours, would you be happy when they came back? No. And then I give him treats before I go, and he won't eat them until I come back. He is the best dog in the world.
Me: Wow, that's pretty cool. My dog is crazy and pees on herself and has to see what I call a dog-shrink and what La Mere calls a behaviorist once a month.

Lunch was great today. I became Model Irregular Verb Student, and Madame gave Maggie permission to lock her sister in a room and make her teach her irregular verbs. There were also random five-minute ramblings about pens involved, and the crispies at the bottom of the French fry container, and my raging ramble about how French fries are disappointing when they actually taste like potatoes.

Counselor is such a nice lady. This afternoon was fun, with me getting mad at the ushers meeting which was not an ushers meeting at all, Pencil Case and I uncovering Hawt Gossip, and Daf tormenting Senora S.

Also, after all that GPA-punching and grade obsessing, I got my invitation to the Academic Honors Ceremony. And I don't want to go. That is just my cynical mood talking, I'm sure, but I don't want to go sit in a big convention center with a bunch of people I don't like for hours on end. And, knowing me, I won't even like whatever it is they're feeding us for free. Augh. I am obviously on drugs and not aware of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home