"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.24.2005

You're Fired

I am not even going to bother typing about my fiercely boring weekend. Well, except that Tundra Lodge trains its lifeguards with "unannounced mannequin drops" and that, as much as La Mere enjoys insisting, I never dropped my sock in the toilet. No, that was Ricky, being his evil ADHD self.

So, the big gossip today is that Ms. T, our new Spanish teacher, was fired. Except that, unlike William Hung dying of a drug overdose, this is actually true. Oh, well. I know nothing of her, since I am a Frenchie to the core of my being, but Pencil Case is "devastated." Because apparently she helped him with his math homework once.

Today during art class, Pencil Case was, as usual, tormenting and antagonizing Barbie.

Barbie: What?!
Pam: He's just teasing you, hon.
Barbie, very shrilly: What did you just call me?!?!

Pencil Case and I mocked her the rest of class, saying, "What did you just call me?" until Barbie went, "Pencil Case! It is not that funny!" But it was. It was, actually, hilarious.

The assembly today was so ridiculously long. And, as usual, behavior problems up the whatever because of the new seating arrangement. I mean, it's not like we didn't have enough behavior problems with assigned seats. But I had a good time, sitting next to Van Chelsing, talking the whole time. It was about two hours long, I am not even joking. By the time we got out, we had twenty minutes left of fourth period on a regular schedule, yet we still had to sit through third and fourth hour before we could actually go to lunch. Augh.

According to Paul, I type as if I've just smoked fifty pounds of crack. Pencil Case had the infamous club drug pamphlet in his shirt pocket today, then he wondered why rumors were starting about him being hooked on ecstacy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

I miss Ms. Tennie SO much. She was the best!

6:24 PM

 
Blogger Kati babbled mindlessly...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I just started a webring for bloggers from WI. I found your site through globe of blogs and was wondering if you would like to join. If you do, go here:
http://www.ringsurf.com/?action=addform&ring=blogonwi
Thanks for your time!

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home