"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.28.2005

Throw Apples at Cute Boys

Well, finally, an eventful day comes along that isn't the birth of my evil-genius Maggie. It's seven days until my birthday, as I dutifully remind everyone. Even while reading announcements! The funny part is, that when I threw that in there, only about five people noticed. Anyway, Stary enjoys antagonizing Chelsea through the announcements.

During French we worked on our dialogues again. Mine and Chelsea's is brilliant, and apparently Pencil Case and Christine's is going to be a shrine to me or something. It better be good, or I will knock Pencil Case flat onto his ass. It took Chelsea and I about four million ideas to get our good draft of the dialogue from her inbox, too, but oh well. Anyway, then we watched more Anastasia. Dimitri is the hottest cartoon ever, seriously. Maggie and I talked about how cool it would be to be old royalty, even if all the serfs hated you.

English, I somehow magically got a 93 on my test. And ICP, I not so magically bombed my quiz. During theology, I chose not to pay attention, which made Toe Touches think I was sleeping. Theology was where I felt my most ill and coughed up the most lung today, except history.

Anyway, the big administrative gossip (which I knew about before hand... oh how I love having connections...) today is that the school hired a new president. Who just so happens to be one of my family's closest friends. What a coinkiedink. He also wants my friends and me to come visit him, which is amusing. I happen to know this because he told me on Wednesday.

Finally something interesting happened in history. A summons to Adult Hermione's room... dun dun dun. Yes, I'm going to be an usher for the musical, with Van Chelsing, woohoo. Very exciting, but my sides ache from coughing too hard. I'm going to go read People, and other highly intelligent magazines we keep here at the NDA library.

I just looked at my SiteMeter and so many computers from the school are visiting this blog. And not just at the times when I know Maggie, Chelsea, and Pencil Case's study hall are. Color me weirded out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

jhgaskldngflajkhrtgoijqangfvmklaxdnfkljsdnklfsurtjdiklfewraioautghsaLKDFp;eorjilkszfgvn'A?OE:SjaS:KLDFmp;eowrjfncakl!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a crazy, sick, twisted, demented little boy.

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yes, yes, you are. But admitting is the first step to recovery.

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home