"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.11.2005

Mecs

French was more review again today. I am not stressed for the exams at all. I know all my vocab except for my place settings, and we learned that the word "mecs" means, and this is a direct quote from Madame, "Dudes or peeps."

English was highly entertaining. Poppa G let us review, which meant that I went and bugged my front-row friends Van Chelsing, Betty Jean, and Iz. I also spoke in a Russian accent for most of this time. When I went to ICP, I asked Adult Hermione for permission to continue my Russian accent in her class, and she just laughed at me. Then we had theology, which was so boring that I can't even remember what I did to de-bore myself. I hate, hate, hate review days with a passion.

The best part of my day was lunch. This is because, for today, lunch translates loosely to "study party in the French room with Pencil Case and Maggie." Our ratio of studying to partying was actually fairly even. It was rather eventful, though. Pencil Case provoked me to give him the finger by giving me the finger, and then we just flipped each other off back and forth, thinking Madame wasn't watching, and then she saw me. She didn't really care, though, since she was busy yelling nonsense at her computer: "Why are you going to the second line?!" There was also an incident in which Pencil Case stood up and farted, then looked totally surprised, like he had no idea he was going to fart. Maggie and I almost died laughing.

Pencil Case: So you don't think I'm manly?
Me: Well, you're not, like, macho-manly, like, hey I try out for every single sport. You do your own thing, and that's very cool. You're not a conformist loser.
Pencil Case: Madame, do you think I'm manly?
Madame: Pencil Case, why are you worried about being manly? You are only a boy.
Pencil Case, two seconds later: I'm so fat.
Me: See, you really are a girl.
Pencil Case: Actually, no. I do that to mock you girls.
Me: Excuse me, I never whine about how fat I am. I know I'm not fat.
Pencil Case: Maybe you should reconsider that.
Me: Pencil Case! Shut up!
Madame: Why do you care if Pencil Case calls you fat if you just said you know you're not fat?

(Madame says something about Napoleon Dynamite.)
Me: You watched Napoleon Dynamite? Did you like it?
Madame: Yeah, "your mom goes to college", that was a pretty funny insult.

Pencil Case: Madame, how do you say "you are an STD-infected whore" in French?
Madame: If you really want to know, look it up.

Math was the extraordinarily simple fraction final, and then gym was our final gym class (good god, I'm so glad) in which we fully fulfilled our role as a bunch of deranged space-cadets, airheads, Q/F.B.'s, and loud, arrogant jocks. History was the usual.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Wow. I still can't believe that the semester is over. Well, on the bright side, NO MORE GYM!!!

Apparently, QB is mad at me for being friends with Chelk. [Very QB-ish] That bitch!

Talk to you later.

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

QB is definitely a bitch. Since when is it his business who you're friends with?

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home