"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.12.2005

A Lack of Color

Exams recap:

1. First Period: French. Pretty easy. I donated all my extra-credit stickers from this semester to the test, because otherwise I will forget to use them later. That was a very good idea, since the number of questions I'm unsure of is exactly the number of stickers I have. Anyway, I finished very early, and Madame is the lone cool teacher who lets us listen to music when we're done, so I listened to Poddly and started Down and Dirty Pictures: Miramax, Sundance, and the Rise of Independent Film. I felt very smart.

2. Second Period: English. Very easy. I have no further comment.

Between second period and eighth period, I chatted with Maggie and Pencil Case. I asked Pencil case for money, and Pencil Case decided to ask Madame. Madame said I could, but then she was saying something about doors and photocopying while Pencil Case was chattering away behind me, so I spent a good three minutes in utter confusion. I got my dollar, though, and bought some Fritos. And now I'm going to go to the Commons, listen to Poddly, and devour whatever life there may be out of said Fritos.

Tomorrow, just for the record, is going to suck. It is not fair to make me take math and science finals on the same day. I mean, even if I was scientifically or mathematically minded, it wouldn't be fair to do that to me. I am just a poor slobby freshman. Although, I have to say it was nice having my two best subjects for my first exams of my life. It gives me a delusion that all exams will be so nice for me, but luckily I'm too cynical to believe that delusion is true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Have fun with ABC! *snicker snicker*

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Have fun with your PowerChess98 jewel case and Madame's Russian Death Glare. *cackle cackle*

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home