"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

1.17.2005

Girly Screaming

Today was just exams, exams, exams. I am kind of an exams wizard, though, it turns out, because I had straight A's if you just casually ignore ICP. Yes, I like being an exams wizard, except that I hyper-cram-study, get enough sleep but not good sleep, have very strange dreams, overanalyze everyone I know, and become even more sarcastic and bitchy than I already am. Anyway, we will run through each class of the day, a la Maggie.

1. French: I need to remember that nouns sink. Madame withheld my three wasted extra credit stickers. Then she said, "I don't ask myself questions. I'm not crazy." N had her skirt rolled just about as far up as you can get it, which Chelsea, Maggie, and I noticed the second she graced the room with her presence. In fact, it was really all fun and games until Mags swore she glimpsed a bit too much. Oh, in the vocab section of the exam, Pencil Case put down "la tante" (aunt) for a big hunk of ham and didn't have it marked wrong.

2. English: A lot of discussion about exams and what diversity is. Poppa G said "druggies", which pretty much made the rest of my day sufficient.

3. ICP, or, as it is now, Physics: Not much. I realized that Adult Hermione gave me absolute special treatment when I handed in an assignment about three days late and she didn't take any points off. Yeah, technically, I was supposed to have a zero. Physics has got to be better than Chemistry was, though. For all of us.

4. Theology: I can't even remember. This should give you a good idea of how notable these classes generally are.

5. Lunch: Not notable in the slightest, since the first day of semester they make you go to your real study hall and not the library. In other words, they're trying to steal my Chelsea away. Kind of like I stole some of Pencil Case's French fries.

6. Algebra: ABC adopted a very bizarre way of correcting. Oh, well, I don't care, I got an A- and I'm not going to ask how the hell she came up with that.

7. Art: Pretty boring, lots of talking and introducing. Art Teacher said, "We will be doing self-portraits." Barbie replied, "Of ourselves?" and Pencil Case and I collapsed into manic laughter. Pencil Case said, "Barbie?! Self-portraits of ourselves?" and Barbie shot back, feeling very smart, "Well, that's what she just said." I sighed, "That's kind of a no-brainer." Barbie's brother rolled his eyes in frustration that the stupid gene hit her like a sack of bricks.

On the way upstairs, Pencil Case attempted to push me over and I screamed. Right in front of Random Spanish Teacher, who, very sternly, told Pencil Case, "Watch. Your. Hands."

8. History: Any declarations I made previously that this class sucked, well, they're still true.

9. Study Hall: Too boring. I wrote a note to Van Chelsing about Operation Bering Strait, which, she informed me right after study hall, is a go. We were very girly and screamed and hugged. Then we went to Senora G's room, screamed girly-ly, and hugged. Senora G is our awesome vegetarian older sister whom we don't actually have.

Anyway, now it is operation GetMAD and Pencil Case finds this frustrating. Why, might you ask? Because it requires thinking.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Wow. I think this is one of my favorite posts I have ever read.

5:51 PM

 
Blogger SpazzyG babbled mindlessly...

Hey,
Bet you didnt expect to hear from me! I love love love love love love ABC's new correcting system. I got an A- as well and i would have failed if she didnt do her little swervey grading system.
Rock Out Loud,
Spazzy G

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Pencil Case: I really don't know why you find this entry so entertaining. It was such a boring day.

Spaz: Yes, I figure as long as I pass her class, I won't question anything. It makes things easier.

8:22 PM

 
Blogger Van Chelsing babbled mindlessly...

*screams girly-ly* S.S. is going to be so fun! AHHH *runs around* G-Dawg should chaperone. That would be so awesome!

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

G-Dawg totally should chaperone SS. Although why you would want to watch kids grind if you didn't have to is beyond me, I bet she would do it for us. Plus, she and I had a conversation about how gleeful and ingenious the phrase "leave a little room for Jesus" is, so I'm sure she'd have a fun time with that.

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home