"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.30.2004

Well. This Bites.

So, Maggie and Chels and I were talking today about how we are bored and the fact that we should do something tonight. We talked a bit, as usual, about how there is nothing to do in boring old Green Bay, and then I was struck with the absolutely brilliant idea that we should go cosmic bowling. Except we can't. Because we are totally dependent on our parents for transportation, and our parents all have previous commitments. And we don't have drivers' liscences.

Plus the fact that social lives are completely beyond our parents. My mother seems to think that sitting around, being bored, and chatting online on the last normal night of 2004 is the same thing as going cosmic bowling on the last normal night of 2004.

This is, as Maggie likes to say, a pisser.

I went to the library today. I felt very intellectual, checking out my large stack of books and the soundtrack of Thoroughly Modern Millie. Then I walked over to Sueanne's and ate a big bagel and read. I felt even more intellectual, except that I did not drink any coffee. That is the only thing that would make me feel smarter (but I am coffee-free nowadays.) Well, except for my brilliant cosmic bowling idea. Ugh I'm so terribly bored and sad and angry. But Pencil Case is online, and so that is good. I think my obscene boredom is reflecting onto this entry, so I'm going to wrap it up.

Me: Hmmm. She must be unlisted.
Chels: That BITCH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pencil Case babbled mindlessly...

Wow. Is it really that exciting to have me be online? Madame must be right, I am popular. Haha. Just kidding.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

You are popular, but you also would have made me edit this entry if I didn't mention you.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Kathy babbled mindlessly...

Sweet gherkins, on that exact day I felt a similar urge to go cosmic bowling.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Cosmic bowling is just about the coolest thing ever. As is the phrase "sweet gherkins".

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home