"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.15.2004

Saga

After school today, Pencil Case and I went to the French room to have another chat with Madame. We talked about Pencil Case's blog and other random things for quite some time, and then I looked out the window and saw my bus was still there, but it was getting late so I should run to get onto it. Well, once I got down there, my bus had magically disappeared! So I had to go up to the French room again and make eighty-seven dozen phone calls at the expense of the school. Then my mom finally said she would come pick me up, but she would only take me to her office. Before I left, Madame asked me numerous questions, which I answered with very long, boring answers, then I dashed out of the room, but not before she could say, snickering at me, "I'll see you tomorrow. Don't miss your mom or anything."

I would also like to mention that Pencil Case called me "the white Amy Tan" today.

It is rather tiring to live with my father. If you're not doing one thing wrong, you're doing another completely incorrectly (i.e., not perfectly.) Yes, he's choosing to ignore my current GPA, but has just chastized me for ignoring the dog. Who is sitting on the couch in the living room nowhere near me. Okay then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home