"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.03.2004

QUOI?!?!

The cast list for the musical comes out today. Maggie is so antsy on behalf of her sister and it's really cute. I wish my brother were a good little sibling like Maggie who got nervous on my behalf, but instead Fake Sick just plays video games and says "WHAT? HUH?" when I tell him to get his underwear off the bathroom counter.

Chelsea and I got the giggles so badly during Fun French Friday. We were watching Finding Nemo and laying on the floor (with our shoes off! Madame is the coolest, I am not even sucking up), and, as I'm sure you know, when you get the giggles laying down you laugh ten times harder than you would in an upright position. So, yes, Dory says, "QUOI?!?!" in this random and hostile voice, and that's the first time Chels and I lose it, because I keep repeating it. Then Bruce-the-shark says, "Saluuuuuuut" which also makes us laugh very hard. Somewhere during all this, Maggie decides that Chelsea is Dory, which she totally is, but Chelsea declares that she wants to be the bird that says "nice". Re-reading this, I think you had to be there.

During English, Poppa G says he loves his freshman. We all said awwwwww. Poppa G is such a nice guy. I think I might "go to the bathroom" and see if the cast list is up. (This is somewhat helped by the fact that I have not a clue where the nearest bathroom is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home