"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.12.2004

A Lesson: Don't Drink and Dye Your Hair.

Oh, way too much fun. Amy and Mom and The Breakfast Club. Shopping with Denda and Mere. Denda and Mere drinking. THE EPIC.

Amy, on the phone with Liz: Mangers! I just love mangers.

Amy, pointing to Judd Nelson on the TV: So what else was Judd Hirsch in? Oh, god... I dated myself.

La Mere and Amy: Don't drink and lay down.

Denda: Holy shit, what kind of car do you people buy? Goddamn it, where the hell is the lock?

Denda: I only swear when I'm around you.

Me: Hey, in France, Santa rides a giant duck!

Me, mocking HR: Kitty, go get me a glass of milk!

Me, mocking HR again: Kitty, go get me a glass of Stoli so I can drop it on Bressers!

Chelsea: You sat on Kitty! You sat on HR's mom!

Me: Go away, you sexual alien!

La Mere is Elaine-dancing. Big Rita, our dog, jumped on her.

Okay, Denda bought very, very red hair dye. And, so, when she put it in, she appeared to be bleeding from the head and the neck. And since she has been drinking, the hair dye is all over her face, and so I called her Mikhail Gorbechev because it looks like a giant birthmark. I also now call her "Gorby". Now the ladies are complaining about their mother's hair. It is fun. I have the giggles, and, yet, I am the only person here who has not been drinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules the Crazy babbled mindlessly...

What in the who now? France, Santa, and a giant duck?

I swear to whatever god you want, I had a dream about that! Well, at least about giant ducks and speaking French. It really freaked me out. The ducks were like three feet tall and furry. Yeah, I know, WEIRD.

5:55 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

HAHA!!

Last night I dreamt that I was being chased by whichever the red one was on Ren and Stimpy. Then I hid in a mouse hole in the wall. I have a weird subconscious.

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home