"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.14.2004

I'm NOT Paranoid.

Pencil Case thinks I am paranoid. Which I am not. And I explained this to Bet at lunch, and then she totally reinstated my paranoia. Thanks, Bet. Then I went to talk to Erik about classic literature. Pencil Case has decided he is on a first name basis with Madame, although I don't know that she's aware of this.

During French yesterday, Madame said we could make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if we found out how to say "peanut butter and jelly sandwich" in French. So I found out how to say it, and then I made cute little peanut butter sandwiches (I don't like jelly) on French bread, since our house is seriously lacking in Wonderbread. Well, by the time I got around to eating my cute little sandwiches-- I also gave one to Pencil Case-- they were simply disgusting. I can't even explain how bad they tasted. I mean, honestly, I expected better from the likes of Jif and Atlanta Bread Company. Then Pencil Case got Madame to say "we wish you a merry Christmas" in Ukrainian (although she wouldn't sing the song for us, because, as she says, "I don't sing"), and he made me look like an idiot by being such a believable actor. I also called him a "ho" very loudly, and Madame called me weird in her panicked rush out of the room, but now she won't admit that she ever did. Although my memory could be relapsing.

So, other than that, today was fairly boring. I'm in an awful mood, which doesn't help anything, and my mother had to talk to my father about my grades. Although I think he's going to be nice about it and not take away my social life and leave my mom behind to blame his childhood for him. I'm going to go finish the email that Pencil Case demanded I send him.

Chels, doing vocab after I got "croque-monsieur" right: Kellinka... just eat it!

Betty Jean, out of nowhere: It would really suck to be Helen Keller.

Well, this is about an hour and a half later, or some crazy number like that. I had to edit this post to explain the Maggie and Kellie Scarf-Tying Extravaganza, which is exactly what it sounds like. Then I had to talk about talking to Madame after school and reading this blog. Yes, we talked about such random and varied topics as how Madame thinks Pencil Case likes me ("Pencil Case likes you."), how Pencil Case and I are like a married couple, how "Kellinka" is so very Russian ("Kellinka. That's so Russian."), how I am a good writer, how I am going to be famous, how I am Madame's "ticket to fame", how "Don't Drink and Dye Your Hair" is funny, Super Brooker and his amazing flying, how they're going to come talk to Madame when they film my biography, how Madame will be an old lady then, and so on. It was fun. I like our little chats.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

Gah, I am sorry you feel/felt so awful.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Aw, thank you. Although I am better now.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home