"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

12.10.2004

"If you don't quiet down, I'm going to snap you like a dry twig."

Well, I suppose I should cover the exitement of the day at NDA. A certain Jake J. and Greg H. got into a bit of a brawl in the lunch room. Maggie knew, since this was all planned out. So, yes, they were pounding each other, all red faced, and knocking over lunch tables. They fell onto Pencil Case's lunch table, in fact, and apparently made sour cream go everywhere. Well, this was happening in the center of the cafeteria, and Brooker was out in the periphery by the vending machines. So what does Brooker do? Oh, yes, that's right, he jumps on a table, runs across it, and jumps to the next table, repeating this pattern until he is in on the action, restraining Greg while Toe Touches basically keeps Jake in a headlock. Oh, yes, so funny.

Maggie: Brooker can fly!
Me: Yeah, it was like... Super Brooker.
Emily: I can just picture him with a cape and a big B on his chest.

So, I hit Chelsey in the head and the elbow playing basketball in gym today. I would like to formally apologize. I have no athletic control skills. I am rather bored. Oh, yes, Pencil Case, Abigail and I decided to be disrupitive during lunch. Well, not really. Pencil Case insisted that we go find Madame, who wasn't even there. So then I was threatened by Frau, and we ran past Chelsea's study hall, said, "CHELSEA!" and waved. I would also like to mention that at the beginning of lunch, I walked into Chels's study hall, threw a note at her, and ran away. It was quite amusing for me. Now, on a regular day, I would elaborate upon these things and make them interesting, but, as interesting as I can make them, they will pale in comparison to the Lunchroom Brawl. On a normal day, I would blather on about how I am abusing the swivellness of this chair and how I switched shoes with Chelsea, which was a raw deal for her. We switched back, eventually. Well, actually, I didn't put my shoes on until I had to go to English, because I enjoy running about with gigantic holes in the bottoms of my socks; I really do.

So, guess what? Miss Margo is shadowing me on Friday! Oh so exciting. This thrills me to pieces, in fact, because I love my Miss Margo. She is fabbity-fabulous, so fabbity-fabulous that she might just be too fabbity-fabulous to sit through theology. Just kidding. Athough Toe Touches entirely humiliated himself by trying to mimic a romance novel, which was just... ew. And also unneccesary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magster babbled mindlessly...

Just reading your post, and a few before, I was laughing so hard!! All the witty/funny things everyone say. Just the brooker thing. and Madame and me and ben and he titanic piece, I mean, your blog makes me laugh, and remeber good ol' times!!

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hahaha! Thank you! Yes, I basically just post all the funny things people say and try to build blog entries around it. Because I don't have that many funny things to say myself, generally.

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home