"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.10.2004

Tradition

Well, now it's tradition to blog whenever we're banished to the computer lab for French (which I really don't understand, it takes us all of five minutes to play the games and get 100), so here I am. Plus, writing tends to prevent me from talking.

Hahaha, I totally am kicking Dan's butt at getting better times on the eGame. 29 seconds? You can't beat me. Bwahahaha. I am going to leave the window open to prove this record, because it's awesome.

Well, I didn't get a part in the play again. Whatever, I'll just be on crew. And pretend I didn't have a lot invested in this emotionally, because I'm not really sure if I did or not. (I need to get a better sense of my emotions. I think this is because I try to explain the simplest ones, like "sad" or "happy", in extreme detail because I don't like feeling simple and, therefore, go out of my way to make myself more complicated than I really am.)

If there was a way to make a living out of shrinking yourself, I could possibly become the richest woman alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home