"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.02.2004

This is what happens when I have caffeine after 2.

After volleyball today, Erik and I made prank calls on Jackie's cell phone. We called radio stations, and random people Jackie knows, and my mom's office, and then Erik shouted at them in Japanese. Oh, and then hot boys walked past without their shirts on and I was momentarily distracted.

Das Vater is worried that Kerry will win. I am worried about these morons on the Fox News Channel, which never seems to cut to commercial. Really, half an hour into this thing they were making and discussing sound effects. So what happens 3 hours in, when they're just bored out of their skulls? I don't want to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

HAHA. If you ever end up with a can of instant insomnia again after school, call the WIXX man and tell him to fuck himself from me. I only requested "Bicycle Race" by Queen about 60 times. OH, and then call Karen O and tell her that all this shoulder-gyrating in the Maps video is really not attractive. But maybe first you should tell Erik that he's my hero.

this is what happens when you have halloween candy after 7:30.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hahahaha, we also discovered today that Erik keeps 65 dollars in his wallet at all times, thanks to Jackie and Rachel pickpocketing him during their study hall.

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home