"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.22.2004

TAKE A CHANCE YOU STUPID HO!!

I am sadly addicted to "What You Waiting For?" by Gwen Stefani. I'm trying really hard not to, and I have not succumbed to buying it off iTunes, but running around the house shouting, "TAKE A CHANCE YOU STUPID HO!" is really fun. Oh, never mind, I just succumbed. Anyway, I did not need a damn quiz to tell me THIS:





You Are a Snarky Blogger!



You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!



So, yeah, I'm going to randomly loiter around musical auditions tonight, making a nuisance of myself and doing a horrid job of calming everyone's nerves. It shall be fun. And if not, I will make it fun. I'm talented that way. (Not really. Okay. Moving on.)

I had so many hilarious AIM discussions tonight. Seriously, though, Pencil Case telling me, "Your font has moxy!"? Chelsea said this about Adult Hermione about five minutes ago: "She's just like, 'lithiums atoms blahblahblah and you should all try out for the musical!'" Have I mentioned recently that Chelsea is Adorable? Because it's true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Oh, K-Dawg, you are not alone. I too am addicted to that song, even though I recognize that it's totally stupid. And I'm oddly excited about getting Gwen's album tomorrow, even though I just KNOW that it's going to be a useless piece of crap, and a waste of my money. Le sigh.

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Well, if it's not crap you must inform me of this fact so I can run right out and buy it too!

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home