"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.16.2004

Sexified.

A few things I would like to report:

  • Schmeeze used the word "sexified" today. That was noted for Angie.

  • We lost our Powder Puff game. Whatever, it's rigged, and now ABC can feel good about herself and her nine-inch-fly pants.

  • I was in Natalie's dream last night. So was Brigid, and she lit herself on fire, and, apparently, I told her to keep running. Then Oprah and Dr. Phil were hidden in a secret compartment of the school.

  • Pencil Case brought up his hatred of "French Kiss" up on his French test, so Madame drew this highly entertaining mad face on it. It was the equivalent of a smiley face, really, except that it had a straight line for a mouth and eyebrows. Yes, eyebrows, which tilted in towards the nose. I think I might have to take a picture of it, because it just brought me that much glee. And also because I'm not explaining it very well.


  • And, that's about. Check out the newly-sexified sidebar, sans tagboard. Oh, well, if you want to tell me something random, you'll just have to leave a comment.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home