"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.10.2004

Record Blogging Day.

I think this might be a record blogging day for me. But, sadly, I haven't had much to talk about, other than eGames and my father being immature about food. Actually, the latter, I have not even explained on here but I don't really have any desire to. I suppose I could talk about Bressers choking on candy in Senora G's room, where he and Chelsea and Duct Tape and I were randomly hanging out for a few minutes after school. He wasn't really choking, it was just... stuck... or so he says. We were all very concerned, anyway, and then Senora conned us into joining forensics by giving us candy. (Read: By letting Bressers steal candy and then leaving the box open for me and Chels and Duct Tape. But whatever. She's still so terribly nice.)

Oh, yes. Powder Puff practice, quite the event. I forgot that rain is quite as cold and wet as it really is, as noted by the fact that I left my sweatshirt at home. But still very fun. My poor fingers have yet to regain their full mobility, though. Ha, I am witholding formal French forms of "you" from Angie because she doesn't deserve them. Elle est stupide et vraiment mechante. Je ne rigole pas! This is what happens when you spend lots of time memorizing how to conjugate your -er verbs because you have the memory span of, hmmm, let us see, a mosquito. Or perhaps a goldfish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home