"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

11.15.2004

Punky Brewster and Tritonian Entertainment

Well, most importantly, Pencil Case is hilarious and I'm going to kick his ass. We did corrections in French today, and apparently, his were inadequate.

Madame: How does "c" explain what the answer was for number three?
Pencil Case: Well, c is the first letter of cat, and cats have, on average, 14,000 hairs, which, divided by 73, equals 13.5, which is the number of original episodes of Punky Brewster, a television show made during the early 80s, and, when that was filmed, she was about ten, and there are ten letters in "stylo-bille."

(For those of you who don't remember all of that rambling, Pencil Case put the finishing touches on it during gym this afternoon for me.)

Also, because it's so entertaining, highlights from this week's special Fall Fest edition of our school newspaper, The Tritonian.

"Play with my hair and tell me how beautiful I am." --Paul, answering the question of what guys can do to make Fall Fest a special night

"Not talk." --Paul, answering what girls can do to make Fall Fest a special night

"Play with my hair and tell me I'm beautiful." --OperaBoy's older sister on what girls can do to make Fall Fest a special night

"[BB's brother], because he plays a mean bass." --random kid on who his dream date for Fall Fest is

"Nick [lastname], Jr. or Paul [lastname], Jr." --Maggie on her dream date

"I would be honored to be chosen as one of the many dates of Paul [lastname]." --KT's sister Kara on her dream date

"Fritz the Leprechaun." --random girl on her dream date (what kind of a leprechaun is named Fritz, for god's sake, they're named Paddy.)

"Madame [lastname]." --Girly Sweater, everyone's favorite crazed junior on, of course, his dream date

"[Random teacher]. Who cares if she's happily married with four kids?" ---one of the many random hot be-chickpants-ed guys, on his dream date.

Hahaha, this issue is basically just kids shouting-out to their friends and being quoted as saying ridiculous things. Adorable. I love it.

ABC on our ridiculously bad quiz scores: You can't just regurgitate, regurgitating gets you nothing but a big mess of vomit on the floor.
(long pause.)
Diana: That's gross.

I'm going to leave y'all with that thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

Okay, only Pencil Case would remember Punky Brewster. Boy is my hero.

Seriously, GO PAUL AND OPERABOY'S SISTER!!! Yes, you know you love them.

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yes. I do love OperaBoy's sister. And... okay... perhaps Paul when he's not being verbally abusive. Actually, all the people I quoted in here who have names/aliases, I love them all.

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home